The importance of Product Discovery
According to Product Coach Paweł Huryna, at least half of your ideas will not work because with every idea, five risks can arise:
- Value. Will the product create value for customers?
- Usability. Will users know how to use the product?
- Viability. Can the product support our business?
- Feasibility. Can the product be made (technology)?
- Ethics. Do we need to create the product? Are there ethical considerations?
By applying the Agile methode, you are able to divide the entire product development process into small projects, also known as sprints. Each of these projects includes analysis, planning, task allocation, design, testing and documentation. Always keep asking yourself; “are we building the right product?” and, “is the customer waiting for this?”. It allows you to deliver value faster and adjust direction along the way.